1) Using the world's most advanced second generation transmitter
technology - DSP technology, higher precision, wider range, more
simple structure, more stable operation.
2) Measurement of high pressure gas (such as CNG compressed natural
gas (LNG), low temperature liquids such as liquefied natural gas,
3) Using high-precision processing technology, ensure the sensor
quality, zero stability.
4) Using digital signal processing (DSP) technology, metering
system host through the 485
communication, the relevant parameters, to obtain the required such
as: mass flow, volume flow rate,temperature, density, the state
5) Through the debugging software or manual debugging device can
read the fault code, solving the problem of inconvenient meter
using the staff more comprehensive, troubleshooting
6) Support the standard industrial control communication protocol
ModbusRTU, easy configuration and use.
7) According to user needs, mass flowmeter in design and
manufacture of special specifications and has special function,
tailored to the user.
1) The principle of measuring flow based on rule of Coriolis
2) After transmitter connecting with sensor, time difference was
measured by signal of velocity sensor, then calculate mass flow
value by mass circulation calibration coefficient.
3) Transmitter is used to make stream tube resonant, measure mass
and density parameters .etc according resonance frequency.
Temperature specification in hazardous zone
The Temperature Of Medium
The Coriolis Mass Flow Meter could be installed indoor or outdoor.
Do not exceed the max pressure indicated on nameplate.
Measurement for gas
Measurement for liquid
Horizontal upward/ Vertical
Horizontal downward/ Vertical